transfer contact from blackberry to inc.General

Last Updated:

1. TnFlapjack

TnFlapjack Active Member This Topic's Starter

What is the easiest way to transfer contacts from an older blackberry to the incredible? I tried to get the back up assistance ap from verizon, but I guess it doesn't work for BB?

Advertisement
  2. kmr0026

kmr0026 Well-Known Member

I used google sync for a storm 1, and it worked very well. When you set-up your phone and sign into your gmail account, it takes care of syncing your contacts and calendars if you use them.

3. foreWard

foreWard Well-Known Member

it works for BB, I used that originally.....but if you can DL the contacts into your gmail, thats the easiest way to go.

4. To0l

To0l Active Member

I went to the local Verizon store tonight and bought 2 cases and screen protectors and they transferred all my contacts for me and after looking at the receipt just now they did not charge me.

TnFlapjack likes this.
  5. TnFlapjack

TnFlapjack Active Member This Topic's Starter

the BB I am using I have only had for about a month. It is a loaner from a friend after my flip phone went for a swim. I don't know much about it. I really don't know how to send my contacts to my gmail even. I am very lost. sorry.

6. mjm1111

mjm1111 Well-Known Member

download google sync onto the Storm, it will walk you through everything and all of your contacts on your storm will be synced to your gmail, then when setting your Incredible, it will put all your gmail contacts on there.

TnFlapjack likes this.
  7. crashdogy

crashdogy Well-Known Member

I try both I use HTC sync which setup file is on the phone when you get it, and Google sync both ways worked fine and where easy.

TnFlapjack likes this.