Transfer data from iphoneTips

Last Updated:

1. coolshades

coolshades Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I would like to transfer my phone contacts, calendar, etc. from my iphone to my new Samsung Vibrant. Does anyone know how to do it without having to retype all of them? TIA for advice.

Cool

Advertisement
  2. MrsSmartyPants

MrsSmartyPants Active Member

google.. google calendar, google contacts, etc all sync with your iphone and then sync with your vibrant

coolshades likes this.
  3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

^ Is correct.

coolshades likes this.
  4. coolshades

coolshades Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. Will give it a shot today.

Cool:)

5. tanifany

tanifany New Member

in fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to Android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then transfer them to Android via USB. I provide a way to transfer music from iPhone to Android, and U can follow to move other files.
    1. Set up iCloud both on iPhone and also laptop. Set up the Windows edition if your PC is with Windows OPERATING-SYSTEM.
    2. Start the Synchronize feature of the iCloud in the iPhone options.
    3. Sign in the iCloud with the Apple ID on the laptop, and you can to control your iPhone data files at this point.
    4. Pick the music in your iPhone and synchronize them in your Computer's iCloud, if you like to put them in selected folders, you