• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transfer Notes from Storm to Droid??

Thanks but I alrdeady have it transferred to outlook and now I have to transfer it to my Droid. I guess what I'm wondering is what notes program is used by Droid?

I dont think there is a native one , maybe I am wrong? I just use AndExplorer (found in the marketplace) and open with HTML Veiwer or QuickOffice for viewing. I am sure there has got to be a notes app in the Marketplace...

Upvote 0
I found OI Notepad (and OI file explorer and CSV converter plug-ins) worked for this...

1. Export Outlook notes as CSV
2. Copy to SD card on droid
3. Run OI Notepad and import/convert the Outlook CSV file

It's a manual process, so no sync any more to/from Outlook, which I really miss...but at least w/OI Notepad you can transfer them.

You can also export from OI Notes, so you could update back to Outlook if you're so inclined...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones