• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help transfer notes synched to Google to my HTC Inspire

jeffkoe

Lurker
May 15, 2011
I have a lot of notes on my iPhone which I set up to sync with my Google account. Now I have the Inspire, and thought it would be easy to now sync my notes from the cloud to my Inspire, but I can't find them online and can't figure how to sync them to my Inspire. Was I fooling myself thinking all these notes are actually stored somewhere on my Google account? THANKS!

Hi Jeffkoe, I also had an iphone with notes synced to Google and my PC etc. You will find all your notes from the Iphone labelled in Google with "Notes". Google basically created an email version of your note and attached the note label to it.

As for getting your notes from Google to your android I am working on this myself and if I find a good solution I will share it with you.

Thanks
Andy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones