• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help transfer one droid phone data to another droid

robped4

Lurker
Feb 11, 2013
hi,

i currently have the Motorola droid 4 (Verizon) it is not working properly and i am looking at the droid razr m...
2 questions

1. is the razr m a good phone? have looked at online reviews but id rather have owner feedback.

2. if i do get thsi phone would i be able to put my data from the droid 4 on my computer and then transfer it to my razr m when i get back from Verizon?

please help ASAP since i am going there tonight

If you have stuff saved to Back up Assistant and the Cloud, they "may" come back to the new phone when you activate it on that account. You might have to transfer photos back in manually from the cloud or computer. Ringtones many times are unique to a phone. Many times you can find them online or in apps and such(Zedge).
Sorry I don't have concrete answers but such is the case with switching phones.
You might check out Titanium app back up also. Sometimes you can get these things done through it pretty well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones