1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

transfer text messages to computerSupport

1. giocatore198

giocatore198 New Member

how do I transfer my text messages from the droid pro to the computer?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Carmen

Carmen Active Member

not sure if this is what your looking for but if you use gmail backup, in market, it will send mms, sms and call log to any email account under those sub category.
  3. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

Are you talking about a back up of messages or send receive txt via your computer?

Backups can be done to your SD card and transfered via usb connect or ftp transfer or any number of alternate ways.

As for txt interaction I have been using SMS2PC for a year now and it works excellent. I havent seen his site up for a while now but when it was running it has suport for window mac and linux. works smoothly on all three.
  4. Reysia

Reysia Member

You can simple download sms backup & restore from google play to use. free.
  5. appexp

appexp New Member

there is a new app called Syncell/
    you can use it.
  6. marleeyoung

marleeyoung New Member

To transfer Android text messages to computer, you need to have an USB cable which you connect to your phone and laptop. You will see an installation bubble pop up in the bottom right of your screen. On your Android phone pull down the notification window and tap USB connected. Tap Mount on the notification window that appears. Find the removable storage drive and drag and drop the desired files to the drive. In your phones notification window tap Turn off USB storage and then unplug your phone.
    ryleighgarcia likes this.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  7. saraamy

saraamy New Member

We can't do that just via a USB cable, there are many android file manager app would help, just google it to know more.