• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Transfering my apps to SD card

The moving apps to sd was a Google implementation in 2.2. The desire came out with 2.1 so other than to room, there was nothing that could be done.

I think lack of internal memory was an oversight on HTCs part. It has more than the blackberry bold 9000 but that didn't have enough either
Not like there were a lot of apps for our berries. ;)

Upvote 0
True. Towards the end of my contract I was trawling appworld and crackberry for apps just to make it slightly more fun.

I did get bored of the BB quite quick.

Good phone, still a lot of features I miss on Android, but couldnt go back.
Used mine over the weekend and had forgotten how quick typing is though!!

Upvote 0
The moving apps to sd was a Google implementation in 2.2. The desire came out with 2.1 so other than to room, there was nothing that could be done.

I think lack of internal memory was an oversight on HTCs part. It has more than the blackberry bold 9000 but that didn't have enough either

Sorry.. I'm new to these things. so if i have desire z which is Froyo (2.2) , can I download the app that transfers app to sd? thanx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones