• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

transfering my phonebook

mazelda

Lurker
Mar 14, 2010
Hi all
Could anybody tell how or even if its possible to transfer my phonebook to my car.
I am afraid I have a double whammy as it is a new phone and a new car so going round in circles a bit :eek:
So far I have been able to bluetooth my phone to the car (a toyota prius) and both recognise each other but to transfer my phonebook i get so far then nothing happens according to the car manual the phone needs to support pbap service without operating the phone or if it does not support opp then i cannot use this function and it says that i can only transfer the phonbook data by operating the phone I cant find any info if the phone supports this in the manuals could anybody point me in the right direction or am igoing to have to do it manually :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones