Transfering pics to PC?Support

Last Updated:

1. 42uselg

42uselg New Member

The MicroSD card in my LG Marquee is located so that I must remove the protective cover (a pain) to remove it and plug it in my comupter to transfer pics. Can I use the USB cable that came with the travel adapter charger to transfer pics from the phone to my PC? I am a complete dodo about cell phones so please don't use any terms like "brick", "tether", etc.

Paul :confused:

2. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

I haven't got my marquee yet but it should work just like it does on the Prevail. Plug the USB in to your phone then plug it in to your PC. Pull down the drop down menu and activate mass storage. Your marquee should now read under My Computer as a extra hard drive. Just open it up and your pics should be in a folder labeled DCIM. At least that's how ya do it with the Prevail. You might wanna install the drivers for the phone if you haven't already.
  3. 76ford90lx

76ford90lx Guest

Another easy way if its just a few pictures is just email them to yourself. that way when you get to the computer they are already there waiting for you. I take pics all day at work and this method works best for me, when I get back to my desk they are there waiting for me every time :D
  4. wetbiker7

Yep. That's a good way too.

He needs to learn how to hook that sucker up to the PC though. He'll need it in the future more than likely so he can transfer music and stuff to the sd card. :)
  5. TwoFace

TwoFace Active Member

Just plug the phone with the USB cable that came with the phone and then choose mass storage for the usb connection. Go to my computer and find your phone under the devices. Then find the folder named "DCIM" in that folder there should be a camera folder with your images. You can take or put in images in that folder and they'll show up in your gallery :cool:
  6. wetbiker7

As you can see.... I've already mentioned that. I don't think the person that wrote this post has even checked back in here. He probably already figured it out. lol:p:D

OH.. and I did get my Marquee and it is exactly the same way as on the Prevail.
  7. TwoFace

TwoFace Active Member

oh lol i just answered the question. didnt read the other posts
  8. wetbiker7

Crazy thing is the person made the post and hasn't posted again. lol:rolleyes: