Transfering Play lists since Double Twist dont work

Last Updated:

1. frenzy757

frenzy757 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So Double twist wont work for me with my droid...its basically a piece of shit.

Now music is a big part of my phone and what I want it to do....I have dragged and dropped my songs fine...however, I want to make playlists via computer GUI and transfer that file.

How do you do it.

I can create play lists through the phone but that is a pain in the ass using a phone. I want to do it like I did with double twist and just copy that to my phone...but for some reason now DT wont work on my phone.

This is a huge deal breaker...transferring songs is ok, but I want to organize it/make play lists on my PC which is much easier and then transfer it over.

Any help with DT or making a play list using Itunes/Zune/DT and transferring it over using drag/drop?

Advertisement
  2. frenzy757

frenzy757 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

anyone? this is really frustrating...

3. 22engine

22engine Well-Known Member

i used isyncr. its in the market. it is 2.99 but like you i wanted playlist because i use it at the gym. I am guessing you have itunes though. if you do this app will transfer your playlist from itunes to the droid and keep them in playlist. hope this helps. the program is super easy and well worth 3 dollars

4. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member

I still don't understand why people aren't using motoconnect from Motorola. It syncs everything all at once with plenty of options. Syncs my iTunes playlists like a charm. And its free.

5. SharonW

SharonW Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I've been using Motorola's free syncing software, too. I also love the editor that comes with it so you can create your own ring tones from very specific portions of songs. It's just that Motorola has done nothing to promote it or let anyone know it exists.

For the OP, here's the link:

Motorola Media Link - Motorola USA

Just make sure you don't use any delete options before you know how to use it. I read somewhere that some guy accidentally deleted his music from his computer. I don't know how he did it or if he was truthful, but that's what he said.

6. ejl2010

ejl2010 Well-Known Member

That's great for PC users but not us MAC peeps. I think I've almost given up on the phone as a music player...

7. SharonW

SharonW Well-Known Member

Well have YOU tried DoubleTwist? I have no idea why it doesn't work for the OP, but DoubleTwist does work on Macs.

Here's the link:

Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3

Everywhere I've read, people give DoubleTwist a big thumbs up.

8. e4tmyl33t

e4tmyl33t Member

Only thing I don't like about the Mac Doubletwist client is the inability to subscribe to podcasts. The Windows version does this fine, but even the developers admit that for right now this option isn't available on the Mac version (which kind of sucks, as I use my Macbook much more than my desktop PC and most of my syncing comes from the Macbook)

Other than that, Doubletwist for Mac is awesome.