transferring contactsSupport

1. bistritapcv

bistritapcv Active Member

Actually, "transferring" is not exactly right because I also want them to stay in my phone. I have a Prius with the navi system and the phone/audio with bluetooth. There is a phone contact list in the car's system. I have a galaxy s4 and want to add my contacts from it to my phone's directory. I viewed a couple youtube videos but mine doesn't match exactly. The closest I found is contacts -> import/export -> share namecard via. I select this and then select all contacts and it says "you may not be able to transfer all contacts to third party apps".

I don't want to manually enter every contact into my car's phone directory. I already navigated the car menu to "transfer contacts" and it says "transferring. Please operate phone". I am trying to transfer from the phone. I am already connected via Bluetooth.

I know my car can accept contact lists from a phone via bluetooth because I did it two or 3 years ago with my HTC. I just can't figure out how to do it with Galaxy S4. Can someonehelp?

Advertisement