Transferring files to phone memory from SD cardsSupport

Last Updated:

1. abdabs

abdabs New Member This Topic's Starter

hi guys.
    this might just be me being a bit stupid but i've just got myself an x10 and am trying to transfer all my music files from my old handset. They are saved on my SD card an i have put my old SD card into the phone and have found my music files using mediascape... however i don't know how to take them from the SD card an store them on the phones memory so i can put my new&bigger SD card into the phone. Does this make sense? I hope so!!
    Thanks x

Advertisement
  2. chris_knows

chris_knows Member

That method seems like it would take forever...can't you just copy all of the files onto your computer, then put them on the bigger SD card?

3. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

I found the easiest way is to download ES File Manager from the Market, it has some amazing features and one is to be able to connect to your computer through your network, all you need to do is click the Lan tab and type in your computer user name and password if any and your in, it shows all your computes files, I was able to browse to every drive in my PC in a matter of seconds. You can also use FTP or Bluetooth to, It has a lot of features, plus its a free download and does not hurt to try. To find it you have to type in Estrongs and you will see ES File Manager.

4. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

Tried this but the phone insists on inputting a username and password whitch I don't use. Networking in Windows 7 is a nightmare.