1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Transferring Pics?

1. porthos7

porthos7 Well-Known Member

Could someone tell me how to transfer pics that I downloaded that was sent to me. When I use the USB storage transferring, i can only find the pics that I took on the phone - none of the pics that people sent me, but it does shows them in "Downloads" in gallery. Very frustrating, but i'm sure it's operator error... (By the way, I'm using a Mac Book Pro if it matters...)

Advertisement
  2. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

If your Mac is on your home network, you'd use a file manager like ES File Explorer on your tab for transfering.
    ES can access your Mac via WiFi as a network share.

There won't be problems any more with this USB media protocol fuss!
    ES would transfer your pics from the Download folder to your Mac :)

Harry
  3. luciddream1

luciddream1 New Member

If all else fails, email them to yourself.
  4. driftinanomaly

driftinanomaly Active Member

It could be the usb mode that you are using to mount is MPT instead of mass storage. You can try this app to switch the mode:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.zatta.USB_switch

It has enabled me to see and transfer anything on my phone instead of just music and pictures from my library.

The OP has probably found a solution by now, but I hope this may help others searching with the same problem.
  5. driftinanomaly

Oops, I was trying to quote my last post on a different thread and it posted here for some reason. Any moderators can please delete this and the next post.
  6. driftinanomaly

Oops, please delete.