Transferring videos from phone memory to cardGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Lacy

Lacy Member This Topic's Starter

Hi-I have a ton of videos that were transferred from my old phone to my Eris, and they must have been saved to the phone's built in memory. I want to transfer them to the card so I can put them into my computer. Does anyone know how to do this? I have been unable to sync using the cord because of a driver issue. (I am too un-tech savvy to install a driver from the website-it was too complicated)

Advertisement
  2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

The videos are on your card. Go to the market and download a program like ASRTO to view and explore the card contents from the phone.
    You can transfer the files over through usb without sync by mounting the card. The directions are in the manual.

3. Lacy

When I put my card into the computer to transfer, only the pics and videos I've taken with the new phone were there. The ones from my old phone couldn't be found...??

4. superchaos

Sounds like they didnt get written to the card. There is not enough storage on the phone to store them there. How did you try to transfer them?

5. Lacy

I just put the card into the computer and copied them via Picasa 3. Maybe I should've opened them in Moviemaker or something?

6. Lacy

I just re-read your last post. The movies are on my phone. I can view them on the phone but they didn't appear to be on card when I put it in my computer.

7. superchaos

Try this method from page 20 of the Tips, Hints and Shortcuts booklet that was included with your phone
    page20.jpg