Transformer List O' Games & AppsGeneral

1. LVreviewGAL

LVreviewGAL New Member

I love my Transformer, and am slightly addicted to playing games on it... I think it may be beneficial if we all shared all of our Apps/Games that we have downloaded. I feel like I have all the games to be had, but I am hopeful that there are many more to try out.

KEY:
    Green $ means I paid for the Ad Free or Full Version
    Pink Text means it is a 2-player game
    Purple Text means it's one of my favorites!

LVreviewGAL's List of Games:

• $Abduction 2 - Lots of fun for kids and adults!
    • $Airport Mania - One of my favorite games, control airplanes coming in to drop off passengers, fuel up, get maintenance, load up, and take off.
    • Akinator - Think of any famous person (real or fake) and Akinator will guess who you are thinking of, usually within 20 questions... I have only stumped him once.
    • Angry Birds Rio -If you don't know what Angry Birds is, you live under a rock.
    • Bang Bang Racing - Racing game which I find hard to control
    • Basketball Shots - Free throw practice
    • Battleships - Multi-player game to play with friends
    • Bouncy Mouse - Cute, addicting game, good graphics
    • Bubble Blast 2 - I have completed 859 levels thus far and there is a total of 5,000! Endless fun to say the least. (Great on my phone too!)
    • Burn The Rope - Fun game that utilizes the motion sensors
    • Brain Genius - Boost your brain power!
    • Chalk Ball Lite - Haven't gotten in to this one yet... slightly obsessed with a few others right now :D
    • Cloudy - Same as above
    • Coin Dozer
    • Coin Dozer Seasons
    • Cookie Dozer- All of these "Dozer" games are great - it is like going to Chuck E Cheese on your tablet!
    • Contract Killer - Fun, but kind of slow (not processing speed - but actual game play)
    • Cordy - Seriously considering purchasing the full version
    • $Cut The Rope - My nephew loves this game, he's 5, and so does my Mom, she

Advertisement
    :
    Lennatron likes this.
  2. AussieAndroid

AussieAndroid Well-Known Member

What about Grave Defence HD? Best tower defence game I've played in a while
    lindalbw likes this.