1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Transform's internal memory is in read only mode.Support

1. ThomasJoseph

ThomasJoseph New Member

Not even sure how to address this. I noticed that my phone for some reason wasn't rooted anymore. Prolly due to an update. when I went to try the one touch root, the ch-mod was in read only mode for internal storage. Anyone know how to fix this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

3. ThomasJoseph

ThomasJoseph New Member

I keep getting a signature fail on load of that ru_root
  4. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

Sorry, I haven't rooted a phone using this guide yet but others report everything works. I suggest posting your problem in the guide/thread so that someone more knowledgeable can help.
  5. ThomasJoseph

ThomasJoseph New Member

Yay! I figured it out!

So here was the issue. The 1 click method was obsolete and was disabled with an update to make it not work anymore from Samsung. However, The older version of superuser was still in the phone. This either caused a conflict with the updated superuser rooting method, Or, Samsung designed an update to put the phone in read only mode when the older version was still installed. In either event, I had to use the boost unroot to clean out the older version first and then root it again with the updated root, success!

Thanks Mydian! I got working flash and hulu apk's if you need them! hulu apk works on any device (or so I am told)

night!
  6. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

Excellent! I'm glad you got it working.