Transitioning from blackberry to Mytouch 3g

Last Updated:

1. poeticsoul44

poeticsoul44 Member This Topic's Starter

So I have a few questions. 1) How can I send/receive files like ringtones ,pictures,etc via bluetooth? 2) Whats the best app for themes? saw mixed reviews for a few. Those are my main questions.. Other then those I am enjoying the android os...Any help would be appreciated.. Sending things bluetooth and themes are the 2 main things i miss from my crackberry...

Advertisement
  2. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

I have not been able to figure out the bluetooth sharing thing yet. Then again i just email the file. :p

In regards to themes. Its up to you lots of people have different tastes. I personally am enjoying the Freshface. I have tried all of them dx, ahome, openhome whatever was out there. Too much stuff, i am one who likes things simple.

3. nj1chill

nj1chill New Member

maybe it's just me but the reason i like the myTouch is because i make my own wallpapers, ringtones etc.

basically, i don't use pre-made themes because they're not custom enough for me.

try ringdroid and ringo pro for making your own ringtones, and amaze yourself with huge HQ photos for wallpaper.