Transitioning from Blackberry Tour to HTC IncredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. MKREdit

MKREdit Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I pulled the trigger and committed to Android. With a DInc on order (expected 7/22 although It will probably be 8/1) Right now I'm doing my presearch I've got a list of 114 apps on AppBrain and I'm coming to grips with the inability to sync tasks and notes from outlook. There are a couple of questions that I have that I haven't seen any info on that would help my transition.

1. Currently my BB contacts sync works like this Outlook syncs to my BB and my BB syncs to my Gmail contacts. This works perfectly without issues. Will I be able to do the same with my DInc?

2. Currently my BB Calendar sync works like this: Outlook syncs with my Gcal and my Gcal syncs with my BB. This works perfectly without issues. I've been told that this may present a problem because my contacts via Outlook will create another calendar which will not interact with my Gcal

3. Can the dictionary be customized? I have learned several phrases into my BB's dictionary for example if I type btw0 it creates the phrase I will be there in 10 min. myha creates my home address. This has been verry handy with phrases I use constantly.

Thanks for the info i know the post is kinda long but this is how I cope while I wait for my DInc,

Advertisement