Transitioning from PALM to HERO

Last Updated:

1. nilu

nilu New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

I have gotten tired of waiting for palm to get with the program and create a new 3g phone for at&t...got lured into hero...and like it but am having trouble transitioning. i have done the sync with google and have all my memos under contacts...and my contacts are a mess...i know if i put in the time and clean it up..it will be helpful..howerver, i'm missing epocrates, my todo list, the accessibility to enter txt into the calendar without going thru so many steps...so many things about palm that were intuitive and easy are not so easy and require so many more steps on the hero...the same problem i had with iphone.

my question:any one else found an easy way to transition between palm and hero?? any tips or advice on how to make things easier...apps for to do lists that have similar notifications as they were on palm...anything to have the best of both worlds??

any advice would be appreciated.
    thanks

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Never had a hero so i cant comment on general transition help, but if you list specific things you find a nuisance we might collectively be able to help make it easier/quicker or suggest an app that will :p

3. tranzz

tranzz Well-Known Member

http://androidforums.com/htc-hero/8802-migrating-palmos.html

follow the links I left there

post your experiences here or on that thread.

leave tags at the bottom of your posts to help people find them when they do searches, kinda like I do on this post

tags: migrate move transfer PalmOS Treo import

4. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Presume you meant palm, otherwise wtf are you doing writing guides for a phone you've never owned? :D

5. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

roflmao!

Your secret's out now, Lekky.... :D

6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member