• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Transparency Obama?

Wikileaks has done this nation a service. It has once again exposed the lies of the military industrial complex, pyramid scheme we call the United States.

Thanks to Mr. Obama the trend continues. . .

More here on one of the largest and most damaging military leaks in the history of the US:

The New York Times

NPR

Fox News (Which covers US home sales as it's top story and dedicates a hard to find, one page story to this topic, which in itself dismisses the leaks as irrelevant quote, "Much about what the US already knows" and I can't believe I'm saying this, PROMOTES THE WHITE HOUSE SPIN)

LA Times (Who's coverage was just as pro-war spin as Fox's.)

Wikileaks has done this nation a service. It has once again exposed the lies of the military industrial complex, pyramid scheme we call the United States.

Thanks to Mr. Obama the trend continues. . .

More here on one of the largest and most damaging military leaks in the history of the US:

The New York Times

NPR

Fox News (Which covers US home sales as it's top story and dedicates a hard to find, one page story to this topic, which in itself dismisses the leaks as irrelevant and quote, "Much about what the US already knows" and I can't believe I'm saying this, PROMOTES THE WHITE HOUSE SPIN)

LA Times (Who's coverage was just as pro-war spin as Fox's.)

The first link is a Huffington Post link which I find to be very anti-war and purposeful in highlighting the war crimes which it sees evident in the leaks. The NPR story I have not read yet. I only posted it b/c I consider their journalism idealistically neutral. I'm currently reading the NYTs report for a second time, before I comment. NYT dropped one long ass, detailed article, and it may take a while.

Upvote 0
I downloaded the links and flipped through at least 300 of them. If these are what they're referring to, something's wrong, because these aren't "damaging."

They're basically logs of any conflict or action in Afghanistan. I can't see anyone "up there" really caring too much about this. There's not even any names on them.

LOL!

I find the best humor comes from those not intending to give any at all.

"OPRAH SAID THAT OBAMA CAN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG IT MUST BE TRUE!"

Upvote 0
I downloaded the links and flipped through at least 300 of them. If these are what they're referring to, something's wrong, because these aren't "damaging."

They're basically logs of any conflict or action in Afghanistan. I can't see anyone "up there" really caring too much about this. There's not even any names on them.

No offense but i think pakistan rubbing us good on one end and kicking us hard in the other is a big deal.

Upvote 0
Actually, there are things that we better not know, thanks to this people are losing their trust on the Military and this gives the enemy an advantage. How you ask? Because this leak kills morale. Dont you know how much a soldier is affected when he sees documents that show his Capt. saying that he sees no reason as to why they are where they are? And anyways, the only reason the US doesnt do anything about Pakistan is because we dont need to lose an ally.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones