Transparent Lockscreen on GrdLocks Vanilla

Last Updated:

1. andrizoid

andrizoid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

is there a way to get rid of this? my clock on my first page shows through and makes it all unreadable. is there a way to delete the transparant lockscreen and put a different one on?

Advertisement
  2. char561

char561 Well-Known Member

Unless you want to modify the rom I don't think so though I could be wrong

3. andrizoid

i would be modifying the ROM but i dont mind. im sure theres a way to do it using the adb push command, i would just have to find a new lockscreen and where to push it. i ave the general idea, i just need specifics.

4. char561

char561 Well-Known Member

I bet if you looked through the files or used a search on the files of a .zip of a rom with the lock screen you wanted you could find it and it would be as simple as removing the other one and pushing the new one in its place

5. andrizoid

ya, but i need the specific code to push it into place and to pull it out.

thats kinda what im looking for. the coding language

6. ttran97

ttran97 Well-Known Member

I was looking for a non-Sense lockscreen that didn't have transparency and I found this thread over at XDA by ihtfp69:

[THEME] Vanilla Lockscreen NON-Transparent Background [06/04/2010] - xda-developers

He created a script that you run and you can use any background you want. The only thing is, you have to use the stock clock for alarm, which he also includes.

It's awesome and I'm really digging the new lockscreen! I'm running Ivan's Official Eris 1 ROM, removed Sense launcher, and using Launcherpro.

Here's what mine looks like:

[​IMG]

I just changed the background to my pier picture that I took and it looks nice too.

[​IMG]

7. Flames92

Flames92 Active Member

I really would love to use this!!! I am currently using Aloysius v12 but I'm extremely confused =[ Does this work with my Rom?

8. ttran97

ttran97 Well-Known Member

It should work with Aloysius. Make sure you do a NAND backup before you try it, though. And check the Market right after to make sure it works. I had a problem with the Market not working with Ivan's ROM, but it worked with XTR perfectly.

9. Flames92

Flames92 Active Member

Can that guide/theme only be used if done from a windows computer? Because I cant run that .bat file...I can look at it from some notepad version on mac but idk what I am supposed to be doing...