transparent messageGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Boston

Boston New Member

So i have the droid eris and i love it and this is my first smart phone. But i seem to have done something when texting and now my text is in a transparent text box that appears and then disappears when pressing the home screen button. So I thought it was a widget and when I tried to drag it over to the trash, it doesnt move. how can i get rid of this transparent text box? Its driving me crazy.

Advertisement
  2. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Are you able to move the transparent text box around? I was able to make mine transparent and can move it from screen to screen until it finds a place to dock. I know it will take up a full page. It is just a widget and you should be able to move it to the Remove button at the bottom of the page.
  3. Boston

Boston New Member

I cant drag it or move it at all. It just appears when I hit the home button and when I just try to touch anything on the screen it disappears. It only takes up about a quarter of the bottom part of the screen. Its transparent like the dock bar but I cant do anything with it. I dont know what it is or how it got there.
  4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

restart the phone
    Boston likes this.
  5. Boston

Boston New Member

It's funny that you said that caddyman cuz all day its been on my phone pissing me off and my girlfriend said to restart it and worked. But thanks anyways.