• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Travel Case Recommendation

RedBlueGreen

Jan 16, 2011
Can anyone recommend a travel/ 'outdoorsy' kind of case that would fit my Galaxy S?

I recently bought Samsonite outdoor case via ebay for it and it was an absolute joke...it clearly didn't fit my phone at all even though it was advertised as a perfect fit. Pigged me off a little really still I got a refund eh.

My phone's in an Otter Commuter case already but could do with something like a camera case if I put it in a rucsac.

Cheers everyone

Hi Snapper.Fishes :)

Thanks for your helpful reply. I've had a looksy through the link and my quest continues! No doubt I'll find a padded outdoor case which fits at some point.

It's interesting to me that there are thousands of silicone rubber as well as plastic cases, but seemingly no padded outdoor ones. Don't manufacturers think we go trekking with our phones?

My quest continues, onwards and upwards...to infinity and beyond! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones