Travel wallpaperGeneral

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how I received it, maybe it was already on the phone. I am using travel wallpaper for my lock screen. Every 3 hours a new beautiful scene appears on my lock screen. Does anyone know how to tell where the scenes are from?

Advertisement
    :
  2. shmn

shmn Well-Known Member

Post the image here and we'll tell you. Or take a photo of the photo with Google Goggles and it may know.
  3. rcyphermd

I was hoping the app had a setting I didn't see that told you where the photo was from
  4. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Email the dev. That's likely something he could add
  5. rcyphermd

I can't find the app in the play store. It is just a option under lock screen. Do others have that?
  6. stp84

stp84 Member

If you disable short cuts on your lock screen it says the location of the picture on the bottom of the screen. I like using short cuts and havent found a way to move the name to a different position. If someone knows, please share!
  7. rcyphermd

Thanks for that information! Is this an app, or something that just came with the s4?
  8. stp84

stp84 Member

It just came on my S4 (Verizon). I'm loving the pictures so I have kept the app on. Wish there was a way to tweak more settings though
  9. BLara

BLara New Member

The purported location is indeed found on the lower left corner of the picture; however, I know at least one of the locations is wrong, so I don't know how well we can trust the others. The one labeled "San Miguel, El Salvador" is actually a picture of Jackson Square in New Orleans, LA...:confused: