• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Trident Cyclops Case for HTC Evo 4G

the cases do look nice--would be very interested if anyone sees a downside to these (beyond not liking this kind of case in general).

Wow,,,this case looks like its giving the "defender" some major competition,love the yellow one,really impressed with it atleast from the pics,wondering If the seidio "active"holster would accommodate this.

not sure if this is relevant, but this was posted by someone on their facebook page:

Joe Orsolini I just got my cyclops case fir my EVO and I love it!! I'm also stoked because it fits perfectly in the clip I got with my seidio rugged!

Upvote 0
off topic- To the facebook poster guy- I understand spelling words like a ****** when trying to make them shorter and easier to type but to change "for" to "fir"? why? >< lol

Looks like they're a reader here, posted today.....

From Tridnet Cases Facebook Page:

I'll get some pics up this evening. Hello Android Forums, I saw you caught me and I wanted to say this.....I'm sorry that I mis-spelled for with "fir", the I key & the O key are next to each other and I have big fingers. If it wasn't for the EVO's awesome spell check, I'd never be able to type anything. lol.

Upvote 0
Looks like they're a reader here, posted today.....

From Tridnet Cases Facebook Page:

I'll get some pics up this evening. Hello Android Forums, I saw you caught me and I wanted to say this.....I'm sorry that I mis-spelled for with "fir", the I key & the O key are next to each other and I have big fingers. If it wasn't for the EVO's awesome spell check, I'd never be able to type anything. lol.

lol now I feel bad. 99% of the time misspelling stuff like this seems to be on purpose. Like using wuz for was, etc.... I manage to pick on the one guy who actually did it on accident. My bad..... :D

Back on topic: case still looks sweet and I think I might have to try one since I still don't see the Defender available. :)

Upvote 0
Kind of reminds me of the iP4 bumper case, but with a hard case on the inside of it. Interesting... Kind of want to try the ebay extended battery without the battery cover hmmm

When someone gets it, will you please tell me if the outer bumper like silicone is easy to pull off on accident? Thx

Upvote 0
because want a case at least something like this and feel uneasy waiting longer (phone is living in my old palm tx case!) i went ahead and ordered this from meritline.

after two solid business days, it's still listed as: Step 1 of 4: Order Received. it says on the product page that the black one is "currently unavailable."

anyone getting briefer wait times elsewhere? e.g., is trident itself sending out more quickly than this? anyone bought from meritline before? i'm impatient and would appreciate any info. . .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones