Tried three roms all with faults, please help me decide

Last Updated:

1. maikinmoves

maikinmoves Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have tried three different roms and i haven't been able to get exactly what i want, I tried Mikrom or something like that and it was great, very fast and responsive (would be my top choice) but it doesn't have sexy rosie so the theme I want doesn't work, same thing with Myn v3 (all though slower than mik) and now I am using fresh which i can get my theme on and even after trying two Kings kernels B and C 11, and on netachry 4.1.9.1 i think it is still laggy in some different areas, So i was wondering if anyone knew of another one for me to try. Looking for sense, with sexy rosie, fast and stable, stripped down of preferable but not a deal breaker as long as i can just adb and take it all out.

oh and the theme i am trying to use is the clear theme by riptide.

Thank you for your advice

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Have you thought about cooking your own rom? that is what I will be playing with later this month

3. Ru_Nuts

Ru_Nuts New Member

You may want to check out the work Rick Simon is doing on what is now called Azrael, it's an extremely stable, fast & smooth optimized Sense Rom that comes with the latest stock kernel.
    As of Friday it will become more modular for even easier personalizing of boot animations, themes etc..
    Omega is coming... 11/12/10

4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Azrael is definitely getting good reviews ...I am thinking of trying that one out this weekend