Tried to forward a 1.9 MB file & gave upTips

Last Updated:

1. gme109

gme109 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hours later and almost out of power (started out with 75%), I turned the phone off. The email I received had 29 attachments and was 1.9 MB in size, and it loaded fairly quickly. But when I tried to forward it, I gave up after letting it grind away for a few hours. Couldn't figure out how to cancel an out going email, so I turned the phone off, and back on again. That stopped it from forwarding and placed it in the out box. I guess upload speeds with 3G really do suck. I can't wait for 4G.

Oops, just noticed I posted this in the wrong forum. Probably should be in support or general discussion.

Update:

Turning the phone on and off did not stop it from trying to forward. Need help trying to figure out how to stop an out going email.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. <=U=L=T=R=A=>

<=U=L=T=R=A=> Well-Known Member

Hit cancel :D

3. gme109

I canceled the email in the out going box, but that didn't stop it.

4. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

Can you connect to Wi-Fi and see if that will kick it off faster? I don't know how to stop it but maybe it's getting bogged down with Sprint's data upload cap.

Is it through gmail? Try logging in on a PC/Mac browser and see if it's in your outbox there. Check under Labels (they don't call them folders).

5. gme109

I did turn on WiFi and that finally pushed it through. Yes I think the Sprint's 3G upload cap bogged it down. 4G should be better. I just need to figure out how to cancel an out going email that gets hung up, before it runs my battery down.