1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Trio Stealth Pro Tablet Freezing.

1. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

Ok. Literally tried EVERYTHING I could think of to get this to work... Got my girlfriend a Mach Speed Trio Stealth Pro tablet for christmas. Every time it goes to sleep/screen turns off, when she turns it back on, it freezes. BUT just the SCREEN INPUT freezes... if I am typing to her on facebook, it will show the messages and everything, but it's like she can't "touch" the screen. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to fix it? She's getting very frustrated and so am I. PLEASE HELP!

p.s. It's running on Android 4.0 (No update available)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I have moved this thread into the General Tablet Talk forums to receive some better device assistance.

Hope this helps :)
  3. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

Ok thanks :). Sorry, new here haha
  4. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

Anyone have any suggestions on what to try? Tried hard reset, cleared cache.. everything.
  5. crazyfisherman

crazyfisherman New Member

Having same problem w/grandsons. Powers up, can't get nothing---just android.
  6. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

Her's gets farther than that.. she can use it just fine and everything.. but after the screen times out or if it goes into sleep mode, the touch input is unresponsive... but you can still see things going on/moving on the screen.. you just can't 'touch' them.
  7. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

8. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

9. CSamsel11

CSamsel11 Member

207 views and 1 reply... someone help.