• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Trouble importing an Eclipse project (ANT+) into Android Studio

Squatch8

Lurker
Feb 9, 2017
First off, I'm trying to create a simple little app that will connect to my heart rate monitor using ANT+

I've downloaded the ANT+ SDK which includes a sample project that was written in Eclipse.

I'm trying to import that into Android Studio and I get an error on the final step:

* Project AntPlusPluginSampler:C:\ANT Development\ANT+_Android_SDK\Sample\ANT+ Plugin Sampler\source\project.properties:
Library reference ..\AntPluginLib could not be found
Path is C:\ANT Development\ANT+_Android_SDK\Sample\ANT+ Plugin Sampler\source\..\AntPluginLib which resolves to C:\ANT Development\ANT+_Android_SDK\Sample\ANT+ Plugin Sampler\AntPluginLib

The ANT+ Android SDK appears to come with a antpluginlib_3-5-0.jar file. I tried renaming that to AntPluginLib.jar and placing it in the C:\ANT Development\ANT+_Android_SDK\Sample\ANT+ Plugin Sampler\ folder and then tried to import the project again, but I still get the same error.
There is no AntPluginLib.jar file in "C:\ANT Development\ANT+_Android_SDK\Sample\ANT+ Plugin Sampler\" to being with.

Anyone have any tips here? Anyone worked with ANT+? Their forum seems to be pretty inactive these days.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones