• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Trouble installing Baseband version 2.x update for incredible

I will apologize ahead of time for any confusion. I am new to the whole forum posting.:D I have a rooted Droid Incredible currently running froyo (2.2) with a sky raider 2.0 ROM. I have attempted to install the PB31IMG.zip then the update.zip onto a rooted incredible then installed the sky raider ROM. I did not realize that the PB31IMG.zip did not successfully install. From what I could tell it unzips it then says that it cannot find the images. After downloading it to my PC before putting on the root of the SD card it wont let me open it and says that it is corrupt and could not create the file. However I am able to unzip it from my PC running XP. Basically My issue is that the sky raider 2.0 ROM only works with the version2 baseband and I have baseband 1.x version and cannot seem to get it updated. It is causing the wireless tether to not work and the camcorder. Sorry If i have provided too much detail or confusing. I have also tried to unroot but since it wont open the PB31IMG.zip i am unable to downgrade. :thinking::thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones