1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

trouble mounting and getting photos to device

Last Updated:

1. sniper8752

sniper8752 Well-Known Member

so i have connected my phone to my pc, and i mounted it, but it is not connecting. i have disk drive as the default connection type. when i click on the F: drive in my computer, it says that there is nothing there. am i missing something? i want to transfer music and photos to my cell phone.

thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

yea I was having the same problem yesterday... went ahead and installed the HTC sync software. I also completely restarted the phone (hold power button till you get the option to shutdown). I'm not sure which step did the trick but my Aria syncs up fine now.
  3. sniper8752

ok. but it will only allow me to sync with windows contacts OR windows calendar... can't you do them both?
  4. sniper8752

i think you use htc sync...
  5. SteveJobCutLine4myLiver

SteveJobCutLine4myLiver Well-Known Member

Put photos into phone by opening with windows explorer or my computer DCIM folder, media100
  6. Ambictus

Ambictus Well-Known Member

Don't actually use Sync, the reason people are telling you to install it is because it contains the drivers for your phone. If you've already installed Sync and set the connection type to disk drive and you still have the problem then try rebooting your phone. If that doesn't help call technical support.
  7. markj

markj Active Member

You can also add photos to your phone in folders of your choice. For example, if you create a folder on the main drive of your phone called "Cars" and put pictures in there, it will show up as its own folder on the device in the Photos application. So, if you have a Photo Frame or Photos widget, you can select a photo from that folder and tapping the widget will automatically bring you to photos only in that folder.