Trouble navigating

Last Updated: 2013-03-27 13:11:34
  1. RootJunky

RootJunky Active Member

I didn't know where to post this, so I just decided to post it here. When I roll over the tabs on this website with my mouse there is no drop down anymore. I now cannot get to any HTC One forums, or compare phones (and MANY other features).
    -
    Your help is appreciated. :)

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Moved this here for you. :)

Please try to clear your browser cache and get back to us. Quite often that can fix these sorts of issues.

If not, please let us know which browser and type of computer you're using.

Thanks! :)
  3. RootJunky

RootJunky Active Member

I've tried on my laptop on chrome and school computer on chrome. This never happened before, and when it happened it happened on both computers. There is no way something changed on both computers simultaneously, unless Chrome had some kind of change or bug newly show up.
  4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

I've just had a quick try... I'm not getting the drop downs any more either (WIN7/Chrome)... don't actually think that's a bad thing though... didn't like how they would get in the way when I scrolled over them :eek:

EDIT - just tried FF and have the same thing... drop downs don't appear to work.
  5. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Not getting them either on Chrome/Win7.
    Just smiles on my face now. :)
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Ditto here, win7/chrome. I get the color change onMouseOver, but now menu.
  7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Was this a system change or is it is something needed to be fixed?
    I'm happy with no pull-down.
  8. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

This was removed due to lack of benefit compared to increase in performance degradation. Rob said he removed it - I said ok! I never used it anyway..
    D-U-R-X, EarlyMon and Unforgiven like this.
  9. mrnyjet

mrnyjet Well-Known Member

there is a problem with the news section. Tap on different articles in a day but it only shows the same one article for each tab. Tried uninstall /reinstall with cache cleaning between. Nothing works. Forum is ok. This odd behavior began only three days sgo. Time for app update/fix?
  10. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

What do you mean, you talking about in one of the apps?
  11. mrnyjet

mrnyjet Well-Known Member

the tmobile story came up last friday even when you pressed on other headlines in the news/articles section.