Trouble Re-enabling Data/APNSupport

Last Updated:

1. erikdstock

erikdstock Member This Topic's Starter

My Moment has been having trouble re-establishing a working data connection when I run Juicedefender or even put it into airplane mode and then take it out to save battery while in a thick-walled building. The EV/1x icon just won't come back. This is also an issue because the phone frequently does not do a periodic sync when I leave JD running during the day.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Advertisement
  2. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

try dling and the smoda widget from the market and try turning it on that way. you may have to factory reset if you can't get data back on.

3. erikdstock

erikdstock Member This Topic's Starter

the issue isn't that data goes away completely... just that it sometimes won't come back when i'm using juicedefender or even if i disable it using a widget like smoda. I frequently don't get emails during my periodic syncs either. i usually have to wait a while for data to come back when i wake the phone up (assuming it does eventually) and then go into my gmail and sync it. and yes, i have sync automatically turned on.

4. kahale

kahale Well-Known Member

thats why i dont use or trust any app that has so much control over your phone. to me jd is just for lazy ppl no offense. you can do everything maually and get the same results with little effort.

i never used jd before but i heard theres a option where you can toggle on/off data based on how strong the signal is. perhaps it auto sets your data to off cuz ur in a low signal area?