Trouble VPN'ing through the 3g??Support

Last Updated:

1. shoust

shoust Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guy's I'm hoping that this is not a problem and it's just me? I can't Vpn into my network through the 3g? Can somone tell me what I am doing wrong here? I came from WM and never had a problem doing this with that slow lock up al the time:confused: POS so why the problem with my Dinc? Hope there is a fix because this is the very reason why I have this phone or at least the reason that my company got it and the data plan for me......

Advertisement
  2. volcom1216

volcom1216 Well-Known Member

Ya, I've been having problems with my VPN at times also. When on 3g sometimes it would take up to 3 tries for it to connect. But on my home wifi, it would only take 1 time.

Do you get a server busy or something like that? Our company firewall is a Cisco old pix firewall using MSCHAPv1 pptp. Are you on the same protocol/encryption?

I'm not sure if Verizon is blocking VPN.

3. shoust

The error is somtimes server busy and other times somthing to do with sockets??I'm not sure exactly what the VPN is I heard the technician say its tunel something or other? They think the problem is the network or the phone? I can tell you this I never had this issue with my old WM Touch pro. I really have to figure this out or I will loose the phone. This is why I have it...

4. shoust

Wow I'm the only Guy who is having this problem? None of you guys are VPN users???