Trouble with a few apps/functionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. mcoomer

mcoomer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 21, 2010
    Got my X about a week ago and really love it but I'm having a few nuisance problems that I haven't been able to clear up.

The first involves contacts. I setup gmail and facebook and initially it seemed that all my contacts and friends synced with my phone. Then I noticed that my wifes picture wouldn't display in the contact list or in caller id when she called. I added a pic manually but it still wouldn't display. Finally got tired of trying to get that to work so I deleted her from my contacts, which turns out to be a several step process, and tried to add her from scratch. Picture shows up in contacts but no in caller id and now her facebook account isn't linked. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to sync my facebook friends but not have them show up in my phone contacts?

PayPal is the next problem. I was going to pay for a key for Launcher Pro Plus and got redirected to PayPal. Entered my account email and PW and got an error saying wrong email or PW. Enter it again, same result. Downloaded the PayPal app from market and tried it again with same result. Sat down at my desk and logged on with no problem from my work PC. What am I doing wrong? I thought it might be a swype thing so I entered it using hunt and peck but same result.

Had another question but I'm blank so when I think of it I'll post it. Any help is appreciated and I'll keep searching the forums for an answer in the meantime.