Trouble with Bloo AppSupport

Last Updated:

1. katamari

katamari Active Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having trouble with the Bloo Facebook app on my Nexus. Every time I try to open The Feed or my profile or anything like that, I recieve a pop up stating "In order to view the stream you must extend you permissions for the Bloo app." I click "Enable Permission" but it just reroutes me to the touch.facebook.com site in my browser. When I go back and try to see my feed, the same thing occurs (with the enabling permission and being rerouted to the touch.facebook page). I keep going in circles! Why won't it allow me to access the feed on Bloo and not just be sent to touch.facebook on my browser?

Advertisement
  2. SnotF

SnotF Well-Known Member

That's because you have to tell fb its ok for bloo to access your info. Think of farmville. It's on a permissions list. That's why its linking you to the fb page. Go there and tell it that bloo is a trusted app. Then you should be fine.

3. oniongirl

oniongirl Well-Known Member

Is Bloo any better than the standard FB app included with the phone? That thing makes me want to throw my phone at the wall.

Luckily I have self-restraint.

4. katamari

katamari Active Member This Topic's Starter

I realize that, but after I granted permission, it would take me to the feed on my browser (even if I had asked for something else), not on the bloo app itself. When I went back to the bloo app, I had to grant permission again, but it would just take me back to the browser rather than the feed on the app. Sorry if I left out some key details in my post.

Thank you, I fixed my problem. I turned it off and pulled the battery. It worked afterwards. I guess that was it