Trouble with invitations on calendar app on evo

Last Updated:

1. Steve.sukaninc

Steve.sukaninc Member This Topic's Starter

Just this week when i receive invitations to an appointment i cant get them on my calendar. Normally i would just open email, view the invitation and click yes will attend and it goes to calendar app and automatically to calendar on phone and on internet. Worked fine last week.

Now when I click on 'yes' will attend, it gives me two options to complete task, #1 calendar or #2 internet. Clicking either goes to a mobile web page that shows the appointment and even yes it was successfully saved. But it never does make it on phone or gmail calendar online. Clicking calendar used to work.

Sprint and HTC has given up on me and told me to do a hard reset.

Advertisement
  2. Steve.sukaninc

Don't know what happened but all's well now. All I have to say is I'm glad I didn't do a hard reset like sprint and htc wanted me to. I actually didn't do anything.

I guess it pays to be patient.

3. Steve.sukaninc

Now my wife phone , the verizon droid x its doing th
    Code (Text):
    e same thing. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4. hitchhik

hitchhik New Member

This is happening to me too. It is not consistent though. Sometimes it works but most of the times it fails. I get an invitation from a my friend's Google calender. I choose yes/maybe/no and choose the "Calender" app to process the request. An entry is created in my calender with the answer I chose, but my friend's calender is most of the time NOT updated. This is very frustrating, since he gets upset at me for ignoring him :) :(.
    Here and there it seems to work correctly. But I haven't figured out the exact circumstances under which it works. But it should really not matter... has anyone figured this out. Evo 4G (PC36100) with 2.2. (kernel 3.6.32.15, software v. 3.2.651.5)