• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trouble with linking facebook and contacts

scoobie

Lurker
Jan 29, 2012
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum. Sorry this might have been posted before but I have not found an answer yet.

I logged off my facebook app a few minutes ago, and when I went to my contacts all of my pictures were gone. My contacts were linked to facebook, the contacts were still there it's just the pictures were gone.

So I logged back onto facebook thinking it would re-sync but no luck! I went to facebook >> settings >> sync contacts >> sync with existing contacts >> sync. But nothing worked. I got the notification for Matched Contact Suggestions and my facebook contacts were there, but with no picture!

I know it's not really a big deal but I'd rather have a picture there then nothing at all. I also tried deleting the app, re-installing to see if that helps, but no luck.

I have a HTC Incredible 2. All help is appreciated!

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones