• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Trouble with sideloading

TBull74

Aug 4, 2010
Hey guys I'm new to the forum, Ive been reading on here for a few days since i got my Captivate. I rooted and am having trouble with side loading.., err I cant read whatever language the sticky is written in haha. I heard of some windows program that makes side-loading a lot easier but i cant remember it or verify it works on the captivate. I also wanted to know if i can get say NOVA on my captivate, when i DE-root and upgrade to froyo will i lose it?
Thanks.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum, Ive been reading on here for a few days since i got my Captivate. I rooted and am having trouble with side loading.., err I cant read whatever language the sticky is written in haha. I heard of some windows program that makes side-loading a lot easier but i cant remember it or verify it works on the captivate. I also wanted to know if i can get say NOVA on my captivate, when i DE-root and upgrade to froyo will i lose it?
Thanks.

I think its called sideload wonder machine , you dont need to root Sideload Android apps all you want with the Sideload Wonder Machine | Android Central

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones