Troubles going stock, please help.General

1. TheForerunner

TheForerunner Active Member

Ive done this before and i cant seem for the life of me to do it again. Im trying to stock 2 triumphs using the 100% stock guide on this site.

Both phones have custom roms on them, and CWM. So far, i screwed up once, and replaced the recovery.img that gets rid of CWM on both phones, meh, and then replaced them back with CWM so i can get into that.

At this point, i cant seem to find the file location of /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ etc. i cannot access this directory no matter how i connect my phone to my computer or the SD card to the computer istelf.... How do i get my computer to show me this location so i can put the backup file in the proper place?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. thangfish

thangfish Well-Known Member

Maybe just make a backup using CWM, so it will create the directory, or create it yourself.
  3. TheForerunner

ill give it a try, then maybe ill be able to figure out in which way i need to connect to it to access the folder, because it will actually be there :p
  4. TheForerunner

That let me in the directory, but after finishing the process, im getting stuck at the boot screen.... :\ ive tried to reverse the process and redo the wipe/install to no avail...
  5. rcsrich

rcsrich Well-Known Member

Can't you just copy the MTDEV Unroot zip discussed here: http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/625341-rom-mtdev-unroot-final.html to your SD card (not in a sub-directory) and then just select (install zip from SD card" in CWM & flash it?