• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Troubles going stock, please help.

Ive done this before and i cant seem for the life of me to do it again. Im trying to stock 2 triumphs using the 100% stock guide on this site.

Both phones have custom roms on them, and CWM. So far, i screwed up once, and replaced the recovery.img that gets rid of CWM on both phones, meh, and then replaced them back with CWM so i can get into that.

At this point, i cant seem to find the file location of /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ etc. i cannot access this directory no matter how i connect my phone to my computer or the SD card to the computer istelf.... How do i get my computer to show me this location so i can put the backup file in the proper place?

thanks

Ive done this before and i cant seem for the life of me to do it again. Im trying to stock 2 triumphs using the 100% stock guide on this site.

Both phones have custom roms on them, and CWM. So far, i screwed up once, and replaced the recovery.img that gets rid of CWM on both phones, meh, and then replaced them back with CWM so i can get into that.

At this point, i cant seem to find the file location of /sdcard/clockworkmod/backup/ etc. i cannot access this directory no matter how i connect my phone to my computer or the SD card to the computer istelf.... How do i get my computer to show me this location so i can put the backup file in the proper place?

thanks

Can't you just copy the MTDEV Unroot zip discussed here: http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/625341-rom-mtdev-unroot-final.html to your SD card (not in a sub-directory) and then just select (install zip from SD card" in CWM & flash it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones