• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Trying to bring back phone from CM7...Motoblur problem

zetsui

Jul 24, 2011
Hey guys I had froyo on my Motorola Bravo and have a good experience with all its little nuances as I've had the phone for a while. I tried to install CM9 on the phone using bandroix (clockwork for bravo) and when the CM9 module did not load upon reset I thought I'd factory reset (one of the options inc clockwork) and then load it from the newly reset phone.

What happens though is no matter how many time I use the Bravo's factory reset, the phone powers on correctly, but entering/registering a new motoblur account on wifi/3g (good reception) in every permutation just brings up "logging into motoblur..." I've left it for a good two hours and it doesn't seem to get back into the screen.

I can't even access market because of this/skip this dialogue. The system might hae downgradeded to 2.1 in the factory reset. How can I fix this? Is there a way using adb?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones