1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to buy apps

Last Updated:

1. gazfocus

gazfocus New Member This Topic's Starter

I am new to the world of Android (coming from using an iPhone) and I am trying to buy an app from the Market on my Samsung Galaxy. The app I'm trying to download is the 'Open Home' app which, even though I'm in the UK is still showing its price in USD.

Anyway, when I try to buy it, I get taken to the screen asking me to add a google account, even though I already have a google account (which also has a google checkout account associated with it).

Is there something I'm missing?

Cheers

Advertisement
  2. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

i would think it is just asking you ro reverify your google account before it charges you money. go ahead and enter the info and see if it procedes

3. gazfocus

gazfocus New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your suggestion. However, I have done this and it just takes me back to the screen with the 'Buy' button, when I click that, it takes me back to the screen where I can either add a google account or create a new one.

4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I am assuming the google checkout account associated with you google account is fully configured and is connected to the google account that you are using as you main google sign in on the phone. Is that right?