Trying to cancel service

1. Trimbaud

Trimbaud Well-Known Member

I've been considering canceling my service with Boost. I have a work phone with Verizon service, so I really only use the POS warp on Wi-Fi.

I couldn't even get past tier one of customer service! I tried to explain the coverage area was spotty, had been for the three years i have had boost, with a lot of dead spots (including in my house). The rep tried to figure out if there was tower maintenance, then asked if i tried trouble shooting my phone. When she finally understood I wanted to cancel, she transferred me to an 'escalation' department....and the call dropped! (I wonder if overseas customers get routed to American call centers and get frustrated cuz we can't understand them??)

Anyone here ever try to cancel Boost? If I ever reach the right people, will they just take care of it, or will they go all 'Siriusxm' on me, and offer months of free service to stay?

Advertisement
    :
  2. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

Simplest way is to just not pay them, that usually works. :D
  3. mydian

mydian Well-Known Member

It's a prepaid phone. There is nothing to cancel unless your signed up for auto-reboost. Just stop paying and that's it.
  4. Trimbaud

Trimbaud Well-Known Member

Lol u guys - I'm trying to see if they'll offer me a free month to stay, like xm does - but i like your answers