Trying to change keyboard, Font, and possibly LWP

Last Updated:

1. New Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 28, 2010
    I have the Incredible and was trying to change the keyboard and font to ones that I had used on my Droid by Motorola. They came in zip format and were very easy to install on the Droid. I just changed the name of the file to and then installed it onto my Droid. When I tried to do this on my Incredible it said that it had installed a LWP successfully and then I selected reboot to find that I do not have the font or the keyboard anywhere on the handset. Was wondering if there was a special way that I need to do this or not?

Also was looking at installing a LWP on my phone but it again is in the zip format and not so sure if it will take? Have not tried it yet but may a little later unless someone has some better advice.

Also I would prefer not to put the zip files up on the post itself, so if you think you can help please PM me and I can try to send them to you. Or if you think you have the answer without seeing the files...shout it out. I can give it a whirl, as long as it is within reason.

Thanks all

Edit: I did figure out most of this. Got the keyboard I wanted loaded onto the phone as well as the font and the LWP. Still can't get the keyboard skin to overlay.