Trying to download Launcher Pro - not seeing it in my appsSupport

Last Updated:

1. cfh09

cfh09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Downloaded Launcher Pro a few times today. Is the Market qlitchy today? It says it downloaded, but when I try to open it, the "Open" tab is grayed and not functioning. I can only "Uninstall". Also the icon doesn't show up in my list of apps. Anyone else having problems with the market today? Guess I could try downloading another app to see if that works. If not, it is a Market problem and I'll just be patient.

Of course, I won't know what to do with Launcher once I ever do get it.

Advertisement
  2. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

Click your home button, click on launcherpro when the popup shows up. Enjoy

3. Stroupified

Stroupified Well-Known Member

you have launcher pro launcher pro installed but isn't a program so it won't show up in your applications menu. download an app called home switcher and use that to make your default home launcher pro.

4. cfh09

cfh09 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I have do download another program to get Launcher Pro to work as my home launcher? Sorry for my stupidity on this. I can't imagine how many more questions I'll have AFTER I get Launcher Pro up and running!

5. Stroupified

Stroupified Well-Known Member

you don't have to but it makes it a lot easier to switch between launchers. otherwise you can go to settings<applications<manage applications then find the launcher your currently using and reset/clear defaults. then when you press the home key a list of launchers will pop up and you can choose the one you want.

cfh09 likes this.