Trying to get bluetooth working

Last Updated:

1. jon1

jon1 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi i am trying to get my tattoo to run bluetooth altough from what i have been looking up, it would seem it may not work. does anybody know how to get it going or where i can download a app for it. thanks jon

Advertisement
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

And what are you trying to do? I think you forgot to say what it was you were trying to do with BT.

3. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

Hi Jon,

Welcome to the forum!
    I have moved your thread to the HTC Tattoo forum where you will get better assistance for your phone. I've also re-named your thread as 'jon1' was not very descriptive so not very likely that anyone would help you. Please try to be as descriptive as possible with you thread titles so people know what the thread is about.

Onto the topic in hand. I believe the Tattoo run's Android 1.6 which only supports bluetooth connection to headsets for voice calling. What is it you are trying to accomplish?

4. mp001

mp001 New Member

I am trying to connect my new Tatto to my Car Audio system through Bluetooth. It just does not find the Sony Car system in the list of scanned devices. However it is able to connect to my Laptop.

Any clues....

5. domb

domb Active Member

is there something on your car that has to be done first to active the bluetooth on your car and then search on the phone using your bluetooth and see if it picks it up then. I have got a headset and i have to hold down the button on the headset for 10 seconds and then turn the bluetooth on my phone and it picks it up. so dont know if this is the same on your car stereo system.