trying to load up my replacement dinc like my previous one....Support

Last Updated:

1. carylev

carylev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

and i got two issues i cant seem to rectify:

1) the navigation icon from google maps is nowhere to be found and its making me crazy, i like having the shortcut on my primary homepage
    2) the photos i took from the previous phone dont appear to be loading from the memory card onto the new one.

can anybody help me figure these two issues out? if i can get these taken care of i'll have my beloved dinc setup back again! thanks you guys, this community rocks.

Advertisement
  2. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

Open Google Maps. Get directions for somewhere...anywhere...it doesn't really matter. Then attempt to "Navigate" there. Close Navigation. Google Navigation will appear in your list of applications.

3. contagous

contagous Well-Known Member

Can help you with number 1 :)

Update google maps :)

4. Excedio

Excedio Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

5. kayst

kayst Well-Known Member

The photos you took on your previous Incredible may have been stored on the internal memory, not the sdcard, so you'll have to move them over to your PC.

6. carylev

carylev Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hmm, thanks but i tried that and still no icon appearing anywhere in my list of programs or apps. and yes, i have the latest version of maps, downloaded it from the market yesterday. frustrating that i cant figure this out!

my other phone is dead and apparently the photos were not saved on the memory card so i guess im sol on that. funny i thought i remember reading somewhere that photos are auto saved on the memory card. thanks again for your help and if you have any other suggestions, please share.