Trying To Swtich From the INC to X. Not So Easy.

Last Updated:

1. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am currently trying to cancel my order for the INC and order the X instead. Since they are offering. Well, They call me this morning to do the swap and now say they are having trouble ordering me an X because my INC order says its pending. Man I just want a damn phone! Anyone else have any trouble!??

Advertisement
  2. thecrock0984

thecrock0984 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well. Find out this morning they have to put in a cancelation order and now they have to call me back tues to order me an X. I might as stick with my Inc Order. Damn.

3. pchangover

pchangover Member

This is why you do it a week ahead of time like I did.

4. cabertoia

cabertoia New Member

I switched from the DInc to the X this morning and it worked like a charm. The CSR I was working with said it takes a supervisor to override the system to cancel a previous order, and this needs to be done before a new order can be placed. Unfortunately, when I called at 6:01am, a supervisor wasn't in the office yet. The CSR said that he would keep tabs on my account and call me within the hour when a supervisor came in. He called me in 45 minutes with the new order ready to go, and even upgraded me to free overnight shipping! :) I just called 5 minutes ago to verify my order and they said I should have it tomorrow before 3pm!!