trying to understand tablets

1. evenst3ph3n

evenst3ph3n New Member

Hi i have been a user of android since getting my first Samsung galaxy s phone and have been very happy with the progression of the operating software. just recently i purchased the Samsung tab 2 10.1 tablet and am new to tablets. I obviously did not do enough research beforehand but here goes. The main reason i got the tablet was to run an app called photo finish salon, for my business this app runs on my Samsung Google nexus phone so i just assumed it would work on this tablet, but no, it does run on ipads but i have been loyal to android. Also my banking apps don't work and just recently discovered that chrome was not compatible with flash so now using firefox. Who would have guessed that a browser would have such an effect. So my questions are, are such problems hardware related or software related? If software is it related to the operating software if yes do i need to wait for a firmware update? Or is it the developers software and i need to wait for their updates? :) Thanking you in advance.

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Hey evenst3ph3n and welcome aboard. :)

Not really sure as I have never owned a tablet, nor do I know much about them. I'm sure the members in your devices section will defiantly know. Here's a link to your tablets area. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
    If you need help navigating the forums please feel free to ask us staffers! :D
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums!

Hopefully some of MP's advice can be helpful, otherwise feel free to visit the Tab forum link that he provided :)

Thanks for joining :D
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome aboard :)

DS