TSF Launcher Pro

1. Ære

Ære Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnpro112

johnpro112 Well-Known Member

Do you know if it will be in the android market?
  3. Ære

Ære Well-Known Member

Yeah.
  4. ManlyParasite

ManlyParasite Well-Known Member

I want this launcher so much.
    If it's as good as they let on in the demo, it will definitely be a keeper.
  5. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Yeah Ive been watching and keep track of this since I came across it in December. No one has been cool enough to leak the beta and I couldnt get in on testing. Ahaha
  6. toke_

toke_ Well-Known Member

hope its not laggy xD
  7. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

:D
    TSF announcement / TSF Notice [2012/2/28]

Characteristic

At 2012.02
    Good news! The long-awaited official version about to be launched on the evening of February 29.

December last year, released today, the TSF team to overcome the re-test task, time is tight, and poor working environment the difficulties to struggle day and night by all the team members, and finally look forward to a long-standing official version of the upcoming meet.

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting! Since we are a fledgling team, everything is like from the beginning to learn to climb up the toddler, and then the baby learn to walk, step by a surprise test walk. During the test run, if lack of hope can forgive me! Very grateful to the days of this as if suffering to our attention and understanding, but also to thank our family has been to support.
    The TSF the Team
    2012/2/28 ​

Published in the News | labels TSF , TSF Notice , TSF Notice | 76
    mrpnut likes this.
  8. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

nice job on the info bro, cant wait for it to come out in willing to purchase it lol
  9. gbiggie

Aww man 2:20am here in MI-What time is it in Japan/China crap its still yesterday there HAHA;):D
  10. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

Its going to take foreverrrrr Ahaha
  11. mrpnut

here's a screen shot of new tsf shell launcher there are still no themes and weather widget is still not available [​IMG]
  12. demarsjcd

demarsjcd Well-Known Member

How much :D
  13. epayne123

epayne123 Well-Known Member

Here's a video Of It Running On Mine... I Got It AS SOON AS It was Released Onto The Android Market a tiny Bit Ago... Videoo's of the screen and not a 3rd party recording. Don't Listen To Audio Though LoL. It's The Video Titled TSF Shell Demo

Dropbox - Videos - Simplify your life

Must Download First, It Doesn't Like To Play With Great Quality Without(Smoothness)
    gbiggie likes this.
  14. ShinySide

ShinySide Disabled

$16.80?!?! Haaaaaaaaaa no.
  15. epayne123

A HOLY Cow $16.80 HaHa, just open the link higher in the post and you can see information about it. It is well worth the 15 minute trial period TBH. I got it because it works on the Esteem, Admire, AND I got it to work on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 even though it's not technically supported HaHa
  16. mrpnut

17. PRkid

PRkid Well-Known Member

I can buy me an Extended Battery with those $16, on eBay! It does look hot. I wouldnt spend more than $4.99 on it tho.
  18. thecdn

thecdn Well-Known Member

I was really looking forward to this but $16.80 for a launcher?! :( The wife would beat me for sure.....

Guess I'll keep playing with 360 launcher and hope that update that's supposed to be happening in the next few days will include more english translation so I'll know what I'm doing when I use something :D
  19. gbiggie

Thanks for the vid! Good to know it works on the admire but as you said kinda large for that phone.
  20. epayne123

I definitely understand no doubt
  21. mrpnut

haha thats y I hide my bank statments lmao
  22. justainchoe

justainchoe Well-Known Member

OMG, the music in the first video is so annoying.

It looks kind of cool since it's so different from other launchers, but I don't know how often I would use those extra features. How often do most people organize and re-design their screen? Yea, and the price tag.. I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will love this and pay for it, but it just looks like it's a bit too much (in price and features) for me.
  23. epayne123

Then don't pay for it.
  24. Heavyweightgd6

Heavyweightgd6 Well-Known Member

Just go on the market an see allllll the negative comments already made about it! LOLOLOL TSF shell is just another pretty good for nothing female dog. lol.

ATM I really dont see any real benefit other than going "dude check out my pretty ass launcher! its does 3d sh*t!!!"

Maybe it will have upgrades later on.....